Google toolbar Beta 5 trouble with New Tab, thumb view for Firefox

image

 

I recently installed Google Toolbar Beta 5 in my firefox, and when I opened up a new tab, I was surprised with the usual default blank white page in Firefox, instead of the new thumb view like Opera’s fast dial. Nothing happens, usual blank, so thinking a little I realize that should be and addon inherent to tabs or home pages, and I figured out that the culprit was Tab Mixing Plus.

image

So if you have Tab Mixing Plus installed before Google Toolbar Beta 5 you could expect to have this issue.

Once TMP was disabled and restarted firefox finished the Google toolbar installation.

______________________________________

About the New Google Toolbar official blog:

http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/google-toolbar-in-firefox-personalized.html

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Volkswagen Gol Trend 2014 - «Servicio Ahora»